- PGCC HM
Working as a Consultant in Anaesthesia Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr. Resident in Anaesthesia at MAMC, New Delhi
- Specialist in Anaesthesia at Maternity & Child Hospital, Sakaka, Jourf, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Resident Medical Officer - Bhagat Hospital, New Delhi
- PG Resident (Anaesthesiology) - DMC & H, Ludhiana
- Registrar (Anesthesiology) - MD Oswal Cancer Treatment & Research Foundation, Ludhiana
- Compulsory Rotatory one year Internship from GMC&H, Nagpur,
- Postings done in Medicine and Allied, Surgery and Allied, Obst. & Gynecology and Allied, SPM
USG Guided Nerve Blocks, Day Care Anesthesia, Labour Analgesia
Awards and Achievements
1st Prize in North Zone Quiz Competition in Anesthesiology held in CMC & H, Ludhiana
- Life member Journal of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology
- Life member of Indian Medical Association Delhi Karol Bagh Branch
- Membership of Delhi Medical Council
Research and Publications:
- A Comparison of Ketamine and Lignocaine in Intravenous Regional Anaesthesia in Limb Surgeries. a study submitted for a THESIS to the National Board of Examination, New Delhi (India) for the DNB degree examination in Anaesthesia.
- Use of an Unusual Nasal Guide to change an Endotracheal Tube in a Case of difficult Intubation. - J AnaesthClinPharmacol 2002, 18(3) 340-343.
- An easily available device as a make shift tube changer. - J AnaesthClinPharmacol 2004, 20(4) 417-18.
- Use of a Fogarty Catheter Sheath as an Endotracheal Tube Changer. Anesthesiology 2004, 101(6) 1485-1486. (International Publication)