- Graduation from King Georges Medical College in 1990
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology from Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA.
- Fellowship in Cardiology from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA, USA.
- Residency in Internal Medicine from Mayo Clinic Scottsdale and Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ, USA.
- MS with specialization in Cardiovascular Pathology from University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, TX, USA.
Coronary and Peripheral, Angiography/Angioplasty
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Dr. Misra is Diplomate, American Board of Cardiology, and Diplomate, American Board of Interventional Cardiology. He has recently joined BLK Super Speciality Hospital after spending the last 17 years in the United States of America in education, training , research and practice.
- Prior to returning to India, Dr. Misra was Assistant Professor in the Division of Cardiology at Louisiana State University hospitals. This is a 500 bedded tertiary referral center in South-West US. He was also Director of the Cardiac Catheterization laboratories in this institution.