- FRCS (England)
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & Director in Minimal Access, Bariatric & Surgical Gastroenterology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Head Surgical Specialties – Department of Minimal Access, Bariatric and GI Onco Surgery at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant – Department of Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Specialized Training In Bariatric Surgery & GI Oncosurgery
Awards and Achievements
- Gold Medalist
- Gold Medal in MBBS
- He joined the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel London as Specialist Registrar and was awarded a Fellowship of royal College of Surgeons, England in 1998.
- He was further trained in Minimal Access, Bariatric and Surgical Gastrointestinal Surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Schoool, New York, USA and Bagatelle Hospital, Bourdaux, France.
- He has been invited as a teaching faculty for live-workshops, seminars, conferences and delivering guest lectures throughout the country and aboard. He is a faculty in various training programmes all over the country.
- He is instrumental in training of surgeons from all over the country and abroad in abdominal surgeries and was involved in teaching National Board Fellows and Nurses.
- Best Original Research Award by National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Executive Committee Member - Asian Metabolic Society
- Executive Committee Member - Association of Minimal Access Surgery of Indian (AMASI)
- Life Member - Obesity Surgery Society of Indian (OSSI)
- Life Member- Endo Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA)
- Life Member- Eurasian Colorectal Technologies Association (ECTA)
- Life Member - International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologist and Oncologists (IASGO).
- Life Member- Indian Association of Gastroendo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Life Member- Indian Association of Colorectal Surgeons (IACSR)
- Life Member - Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)