Preventive Orthopaedic Program
A consolidated program is a necessity to comprehend a record for successful outcomes in the field of preventive orthopaedic. There are various problems which can affect the musculoskeletal system of human beings and in the worst cases there can be disorders namely, osteoarthritis and rheumatic arthritis which can even make the slightest of movement demand for exhausting effort from the patient. A person must take care of his/her musculoskeletal system as supervised by the professional, in order to avoid any sort of musculoskeletal disorders in the future.
Why Preventive Orthopaedic Program?
The Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedic Spine and Sports Medicineat BLK Hospital offers a well-established Preventive Orthopaedic Program, which is a key to a precise examination of your physical health. The primary focus of such programs is to provide extensive care to the patients, at par with international standards.
We offer a multidisciplinary approach in our Preventive Orthopaedic Program; the patient can know a detailed account of the potentialities which are posing a risk to their musculoskeletal system. On top of that, the counselling sessions, from the experts with years of dynamic experience, offer you the choice to make your own decision.
The motive of an effective preventive orthopaedic program is to safeguard the patient against the upcoming potentials of musculoskeletal disorders. The safest option an individual can follow up is to show religious acquiescence with the advice of their concerned professional experts. If a person follows this simple step with utmost care, then he/she does not have to go to high levels, in order to protect themselves from orthopaedic problems. Instead, incorporating a few basic steps in your daily routines can be a great help in your journey towards a healthy musculoskeletal system, along with the progression of age.
- Start eating healthy, including a large amount of calcium and Vitamin C; switch to dairy products, green leafy vegetables, fruits, and fish.
- Start exercising on a daily basis, start with short sessions of brisk walking.
- Cut down on any sort of unnecessary fats, sugars, salts, and caffeine.
- If you are stuck with a sedentary job, then take a break every 30 minutes, relax your joints, a little stretching would help.
- Make regular appointments for your health checkup.
Why Are Health Checkups Important For The Musculoskeletal System?
The chances of saving yourself from any joint problem are to keep track of your health, on a regular basis. The health check-ups offered by the Preventive Orthopaedic Program in the BLK Hospital are crucial in this regard. They consist of a detailed physical examination, evaluation of the individual’s family history, and diagnostic assessments through various laboratory tests and imaging scans. These medical health checkups can be a great aid in assessing the cause of the problem in its earliest phase. Another important factor is that the individual remains aware of the requirements that he or she needs to stay safe from decaying of joints and other related problems. In addition, the counselling sessions are effective in aiding the individual to understand the structure and working of the joints. If you are worried about your joints and want the right guidance before a problem struck you, then it’s time to book an appointment at BLK Hospital and see the difference it can make in your life.
The Different Packages under Health Checkups
- Basic Health Check Up - Males
- Basic Health Check Up - Females
- BLK Well Woman Health Check Up
- BLK Well Woman Health Check Up - Extended
- BLK Silver Health Check Up - Males/ Females
- BLK Titanium Health Check-Up (Whole Body) - Males
- BLK Titanium Health Check-Up (Whole Body) - Females
- BLK Gold Health Check-Up (Whole Body) - Males
- BLK Gold Health Check-Up (Whole Body) – Females