Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
Introduction & Department Highlights
BLK Super Speciality Hospital at Pusa Road, has a state of art dental department with ultra modern equipments and an experienced staff to take care of any and every dental problem. The Dental Department is managed by Axiss Dental which is a chain of Multispeciality dental clinics with 17 centres across the country.
Digital RVG X rays, Patient database management, latest equipment, experienced and trained Para-medical staff, dedicated appointments and patient centric approach is the hallmark of Axiss Dental which will also be available at the Dental department of BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
AXISS DENTAL has been successfully rendering services for all routine and specialized dental procedures for the past decade. The Organization prides itself in retaining the best talent available in any field of dentistry to deliver an effective, functional and lasting treatment performed in a pleasing and caring environment. The para medical staff is particularly trained to guide and assist the patients in a manner to ensure complete satisfaction.
List of Specialists available at BLK Super Speciality Hospital Dental Centre are:-
Dr. Neetu Kamra – Centre Head - She is the person heading the dental facility and a one point contact for all the patients. Dr. Neetu has had varied experience in other Axiss Dental facilities and brings excellent clinical skills combined with a high service level satisfaction gurantee to all the patients.
Dr. Anirudh Singh – Orthodontist - A BLK specialist for Braces treatment for your teeth which helps in correcting irregular placed teeth, enhance facial appearance by reshaping of the jaw, lips, correct your bite and maximize your teeth’s effectiveness.
Dr. Sandeep Shamra/ Dr. Amit Narang – Implantologist - A specialist for Dental Implants. Implants are used as fixed replacements of missing teeth using a titanium screw in the bone. This is the best form of replacement of missing teeth.
Dr. Himanshu Dadlani – Periodontist - A specialist for treatment of gums and bone diseases by surgical and non-surgical techniques.
Dr. Anshuman Ahuja/ Dr. Shivani Saluja – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Specialist for dental surgery in case like wisdom tooth extraction, fractures of jaw, draining sinuses, removal of cysts and abcesses and cancerous lesions.
Dr. Raman Kamboj – Endodontist - Aspecialist for Root Canal Treatments. RCT is done to save a deeply decayed tooth through High end Rotary technique.
All Cosmetic Procedures:-
- Cosmetic tooth coloured facing for deformed and stained teeth (Laminates and Veneers)
- Cosmetic tooth coloured fillings (Correction of broken teeth and cavities)
- Smile designing
- Gap closures
- Cosmetic contouring of gums and teeth
- Gum bleaching
- Orthognathic surgery (correction of proclined jaw)
- Correction of Cleft lip and cleft palate in tandem with the plastic surgery
- Ceramic crowns and metal crowns
- Orthodontic braces (metal and tooth coloured braces)
- Bridges (Ceramic and Metal)
Root Canal Treatments
- Replacement of single tooth, multiple teeth and implant supported denture
- Sinus lift surgery
- Gum surgeries (Treatment of loose teeth, gum loss, receding gums and excessive gum tissue)
- Minor oral surgical procedures including cyst removal, biopsy, removal of cancerous lesions
- Routine and Surgical
- Scaling/ Cleaning and Air Polishing
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- Digital X-rays
Our Landmark Specialised Procedures
- Latest single visit 1 hour tooth whitening system.
- Painless single sitting Root Canal Treatment.
- Lingual/ Invisible braces
- Smile designing
- Tooth jewellery for festive season.
At BLK Super Speciality Hospital Dental Centre, We Follow Four Tier Sterilization Protocol for Non Disposable Instruments to ensure international hygiene standards and complete infection controls.
Tier - 1
All The Instruments Are Scrubbed Thoroughly With Spirit Swabs To Remove Any Attached Debris.
Tier - 2
The Instruments Are Then Immersed In 5% Korsolex Sterilizing Solution For 45 Min For Standard Disinfection.
Tier - 3
The cold sterile instruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze, cotton balls and suction devices .Our patients are reassured when a new pack of supplies is opened in front of them prior to treatment.
The standardized sterilization method used in our dental centre is: autoclaving (steam under pressure), these measures are carried out rigorously and consistently and demonstrate our commitment to your safety.
Tier - 4
Dental instruments in sterilized packages are stored in U.V CHAMBER to maintain the sterilization.