- Ultrapure water for dialysis by virtue of double RO system which cleans the water twice before dialysis.
- 24x 7 hemodialysis services with state-of-art hemodialysis machines
- Availability of emergency dialysis
- Separate isolation room for HBSAg, HCV and other infected patients.
- In critical patients and patients with multi organ failure, SLEDD and CRRT are given round the clock.
- Regular testing of dialysis water by specialized labs, to ensure AAMI standards.
- Regular monitoring by independent infection control department, enabling ultra safe dialysis.
- State of the art dedicated kidney transplant unit with HEPA filters, laminar flow and barrier nursing
- Patient to nurse ratio of 1:1 in Kidney Transplant Unit.
- Early detection of latent and/or progressive kidney diseases by various tests.
- Training for home dialysis (CAPD).
- A team of experienced transplant coordinators who actively educate families on organ donation from deceased donors.
- Regular teaching and training of patient and their relatives focusing on control of Diabetes, Hypertension and slowing the relentless progression of progressive CKD.